Sunday, August 19, 2007

Men! Why do you do the things you do?

So I have another update. I haven't been blogging for a few days because I've kind of been bummed out and don't really have the urge to write, and if I did write it would have been all complainy and whiny. So anyway, I met this guy last night, he's a youngin' (24 to be exact), but he's really cute. I met him at a party. He seemed very funny and really nice. After the party, a group of us went to a club. So there's a bunch of us, and some friends of friends met us there...so it was fun. Towards the end of the night, Cute Young Guy II got wasted to the point where I couldn't understand what he was saying, but he asked for my number, so I gave it to him. So as we're all socializing...talking to each other, mingling...he starts talking to this other girl, and they're getting all touchy feely. It kind of bothered me but it kind of didn't. It seemed like she was being more flirty, and he was just enjoying it, almost too drunk to flirt back. So, at the end of the night, I was with a friend walking to my car, and I see CYG II in a corner with the other girl doing "stuff". Not bad stuff...I don't even think he was kissing her, but I did see a lot of ass grabbing. What is that! So I'm thinking, if I go out to dinner with this guy, I'm not going to say anything. But...should I even go out to dinner? But maybe he wont even call. At this point I'm not even excited that I finally have someone to date. Seriously guys...stop thinking with your wieners!

2 comments:

EnnuiHerself said...

I don't think he wasn't think with his "weiner", in the case. He was wasted, which means that he wasn't thinking, period. The chatting up and groping of women was most likely due to his intoxication, so I wouldn't hold his actions against him.

That being said, here's my jaded, old lady opinion. I wouldn't get involved who gets wasted to the point that he's not in control of his actions (i.e., slurring) or acting badly (i.e., hitting on multiple women in succession at the same party). Because I'm old and I don't have time for that nonsense.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I hope that the reason there aren't any recent posts is because you found somebody :) Me? I've been single way to long and am probably more picky than you!